Pro/Con List of Hope

I have been reading and writing a lot lately. There is so much that needs to be said and so much which needs to be heard. We desperately need to listen to each other right now. Also I am in the midst of wedding planning and right now that has consisted of a few pro/con lists. As I was staring at some of the headlines this morning it caught my poetic eye that "Protect" and "Protest" are only one letter apart. We have had an eruption of protesting and protecting and I think some of us are losing sight of the fact that most of us are trying to do both. Protecting by protesting, on both sides. In a bit of poetic fancy, I took those two closely spelled seven letter words and made a Pro/Con List of Hope.

Pro List         Con List

Project Conceal
Profess Concern
Protect Conduct  
Protest Confute
Provoke Condone
Propose Confide 
Provide Consult 
Prosper Console
Proudly Confirm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional Wellness

Book Review: Radiant Rebellion: Reclaim Aging, Practice Joy, And Raise A Little Hell, by Karen Walrond

The Question of Faith