Day Ninety Seven - Wool Challenge

Today I wore my Wool& dress to get my COVID booster shot. For my own health and for the health of the community. 

I only have a couple more days until the end of 'the tyranny of the black dress' as my husband called it the other day. My Wool& 100 Day Challenge will be complete, but my personal 121 Day Wool Challenge will still continue until the end of December. I have been amazed by a couple of things in this process. 

Neither my black leggings or my black dress, both worn practically continuously for the last 97 days have any holes in them. A miracle given my thighs, my klutz status, and my cat. Most of the wool sweaters I have been wearing have holes at this point. The Wool& fabric is amazing. (My Smartwool leggings got holes in them after a month.)

Neither my black leggings or my black dress have faded in color. Still as solidly black as they have been from the first. With this much wear, I have been surprised they haven't changed color at all. 

I am started to put together real reviews for all the items I have been using. The Wool& fabric is coming out top notch! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional Wellness

Book Review: Radiant Rebellion: Reclaim Aging, Practice Joy, And Raise A Little Hell, by Karen Walrond

The Question of Faith