Day Eight - Wool Challenge

 

Nicodemus doesn't care about my Wool& dress or my RBG mask. He just wants me to keep petting him.  



I don't usually consider myself an activist, but this quote is making me think differently. I have been, in the last couple of years, much more vocal and public about doing what I can when I can where I can. I have started changing my lifestyle to support creation care in ways I couldn't have imagined years ago. It is amazing what we can do when we stop feeling overwhelmed by the system and start doing what we can, where we can. This way, we make light. Doing the Wool Challenge is directly one of the things I am doing where I can to help climate change and creation care. Unvirtuous Abbey #lightmakerbook #keepmakinglight www.thelightmakersmanifesto.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional Wellness

Book Review: Radiant Rebellion: Reclaim Aging, Practice Joy, And Raise A Little Hell, by Karen Walrond

The Question of Faith