Day Forty Two - Wool Challenge

Another warm one.
No need for more than the dress and leggings.
We can make all sorts of humorous statements about how warm it is at the beginning of fall this year, but all such comments point to the underlying issues of climate change.
Hence the need for more people to be conscientious about what they are wearing. 
I was thinking about this the other evening when my husband and I were listening to a random selection of Broadway musical numbers on a drive. The song "Sunday Clothes" from "Hello Dolly" came on and I realized how much the world has changed in regards to clothing in the last hundred years, at least in the United States. We used to only own a capsule wardrobe. We only had a few items, we wore the same things everyday and had a nice outfit for Sundays and holidays. Now, we tend to each own more clothing than we can remember. I am moving more and more towards only having a capsule wardrobe when I am done with this challenge. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional Wellness

Book Review: Radiant Rebellion: Reclaim Aging, Practice Joy, And Raise A Little Hell, by Karen Walrond

The Question of Faith