Adapt

God willing when I lie
shadowed in the dark night
amidst the spirits fly
head on into the light
success is truly mine
waiting across the
                                   line
       broken verses
                                broken lies
 truth mirrored
                           success denied

      love burst through

                                        ending pattern
                                                  foresight
mine
               yours
you are mind and I am yours

                       fill me 'til I'm empty
                              wash me out
                 the great line has become
                            a circle
                     eternity in one sight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional Wellness

Book Review: Radiant Rebellion: Reclaim Aging, Practice Joy, And Raise A Little Hell, by Karen Walrond

The Question of Faith