Nutritional Wellness


I love food. 
The tastes, the smells, the experience of eating. 
I even like gardening and the creation of food.
The cooking and baking processes of making individual items into marvelous meals. 

My digestive system has a much more complicated relationship with food.
There are many things my digestive system overreacts to or feels the need to attack. 

Over the years of trying to figure out what my digestive system will tolerate
I've had to change my focus on eating for wellness 
and learn to create the things I like with the ingredients my body also likes.
Its not an immediate change in mindset.
It takes time and energy and reminders.
Because eating is such a communal experience,
it has also taken community adjustment.
Finding family and friends who will support my journey and focus on wellness. 
I have found that my focus on wellness has been a little bit contagious. 
As others have supported me in focusing on digestive wellness,
others have been inspired to focus on their own nutritional wellness. 

What we eat makes a huge difference in how we feel and what we can accomplish.
If you feel you need some emotional or mental support to start a journey of nutritional wellness,
let me know. 
I can't tell you what is good for your body,
but I believe that we all need to take this journey.

#jointheradiantrebellion
Go to www.chookooloonks.com/radiant-rebellion-1 to read more about the Radiant Rebellion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Radiant Rebellion: Reclaim Aging, Practice Joy, And Raise A Little Hell, by Karen Walrond

The Question of Faith