Saturday - Healthy

With the sounds of crying from the other room
I gaze in wonder at the city lights 
At what does Orion point his deadly bow
Casting my imagination in any other direction
Than admit my unhealthy obsession

I dream of you in spare moments
Wondering who occupies your brain space
And with slight awkward feeling wonder
In whose brain my life is fictionalized
Considering the psychology of circles and triangles

You aren't the only one trying to be healthy
Trying not to be afraid of love
It's a human condition: messiness
Riding tandem with doubt and loneliness
But we are born intrepid, we carry on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional Wellness

Book Review: Radiant Rebellion: Reclaim Aging, Practice Joy, And Raise A Little Hell, by Karen Walrond

The Question of Faith